Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Ideas for my dress

I am taking on the daunting task of hopefully "revamping" the wedding dress that hangs in my closet (originally bought it to fix and sell it). Haha. Wish me luck. I want to try to keep this as simple as possible, because Dave and all the other guys are wearing white/ivory linen shirts and khaki colored linen pants. Here are some dresses that I like:I really like this one, but the fabric might be too heavy. I could try to use real silk taffeta because it's softer. Hell, I should just buy some high thread count bed sheets!

There is NO way I could ever afford this dress. Ever. There are no knockoffs either. It would cost the same for me to have a dressmaker make it. But I love it, so I posted it!

That's it for now. I plan on editing this post with other ones I like. I'm going to David's Bridal tonight to try some on. Wish me luck. I'm friggin picky.

No comments: